MANILA, PHILIPPINES – Metacon PH is fast approaching! Presented by SVEN – The Digital 1st Agency, Metacon PH is going live online this July 28 & 29, 2022.
Aiming to explore and bring the future of digital closer to Filipinos, this conference features four primary universes that tackle the different aspects of the metaverse. With Metacon PH, SVEN is ready to give brand decision makers, business owners, and metaverse enthusiasts a good look into the next frontier of the internet and enable them to be Digital 1st.
Get firsthand knowledge about what the metaverse really is and the exciting opportunities it offers from metaverse professionals themselves through The 1st Universe – Metaverse: The Basics:
- The Interesting World of the Metaverse – Arvi Villacin (SVEN)
- Into the Metaverse: An Introduction to Web 3.0 – Henrique Centierio (Hashkey Capital & Udemy)
- Touring Metaverse Platforms – Francis Tan (SVEN)
- Metaverse Technologies: Augmented Reality – Yau Boon Lim (Nextech AR)
- Metaverse Technologies: Virtual Reality – Jed Chua (SVEN)
- The Importance of Digital Accessibility in Web3.0 – Denise Haak (QAIROS)
At the same time, Metacon PH also aims to bridge brand decision makers to the future of digital. While the concept of the metaverse is new to the country, Filipinos have already taken up space in Web 3.0, but many PH brands have yet to grab this opportunity.
This is where Metacon PH comes in with The 2nd Universe – Brandverse: Brands in the Metaverse! Find out what global and local brands are doing to make their presence known in the metaverse and what other brand-building and brand experience-enhancing opportunities can be explored in the metaverse from the pros themselves:
- Why Brands Should Consider the Metaverse – Bea Pesarillo (Octopus & Whale)
- Merging the Power of all Webs to Drive Metaverse Success Today – Raizelle So (SVEN)
- (Brand) Love in the Time of Web3 – Meg Amat and Patrick Lao (PDAX)
- (BONUS) Getting Started: Metaverse for Start-up Businesses – Jemimah Morales (Blockchain Network Philippines)
- Enabling MetaCommerce through Digital Banking – Arvie De Vera (UnionDigital Bank)
- Maybelline Philippines Brand Showcase: Banking on Metaverse Avatars and Creative Influencer Marketing to Drive Web2 Conversions in ZEPETO – Karla Habaluyas (Maybelline New York), Patrick Daaca, and Camille San Vicente (SVEN)
- SM Supermalls Brand Showcase: Creating Immersive Brand Connection with Generation Alpha in Roblox – Joaquin San Agustin (SM Supermalls), Arvi Villacin, and Raizelle So (SVEN)
Beyond brand-specific projects, if you’re looking to learn more about the communities that have brought success to this new frontier, then The 3rd Universe – Communityverse: Communities in the Metaverse is here to tell you all about it! This Universe highlights prominent communities which have contributed to the widespread reach of the metaverse.
Audiences can learn from speakers who have not only enabled their communities to thrive, but also work towards a better metaverse experience for all:
- Enabling Metaverse Adoption in the PH – Ash Mandhyan (MetaverseGo!)
- The Role of Communities in Driving Relevant and Targeted Metaverse Experiences – Chezka Gonzales (Women of Substance NFT)
- Gaming as the First Leap into the Metaverse – James Chua (Anito Legends)
- The Future of Gaming in the Metaverse – Nix Eniego (Axie Infinity)
- Earning in the Metaverse – Luis Buenaventura (Yield Guild Games)
- Brand Showcase: U-COINVille as a First Metaverse Built by Summit Media & Unilever – Florence Bienvenido (Summit Media), Wence Wenceslao, Sharmaine Aquilino and Mica Esteban (Unilever Philippines)
And finally, wrapping up the second day of Metacon PH is “PH Insights: The Digital Landscape & The Metaverse”! Slated under The 4th Universe – On-ground: Insights to Guide Your Metaverse Decisions, SVEN will be presenting key information regarding Filipinos’ understanding and presence when it comes to all things digital as well as the metaverse.
With information on Filipinos’ presence online from Statista studies and SVEN’s very own, the Digital 1st Agency is ready to show brands and audiences what Filipinos are looking forward to when it comes to the future of Digital.
Follow @metacon.ph on Facebook and Instagram for the latest news and updates.