GMovies, the country’s leading online ticketing platform, continues to extend convenience to its valued
users through GCash’s GCredit. The new payment option enables its customers to purchase tickets to
the latest movies and series offerings in a “book now, pay later” system.
The said alternative is now accessible on the website alongside the other payment methods such as
Credit/Debit Cards, ECPay, and Charge to Mobile.
“Our mission has always been to give our valued users the best and most convenient online ticketing
experience. By introducing GCredit to avid GMovies users, we take one step further to fulfilling this
goal,” said Janis Racpan, Director for Business Development at Globe.
GCredit, powered by CIMB Bank, is the first-ever digital micro-lending service in the Philippines. The
feature can be unlocked through the accumulation of a GScore. The trust score is determined by how
much a customer uses his GCash virtual wallet to Buy Load, Send Money, Pay QR, Pay Bills, Invest, Save,
and other GCash services.
To use GCredit on GMovies, follow these steps:
- Download the GMovies app or go to http://www.gmovies.ph.
- Choose the show you want to watch.
- Click “Pay.” On the payment page, select “GCash.”
- Input your “Mobile Number” and verify it using the one-time pin received and MPIN.
- Select “Pay With GCredit” then proceed with payment.
- Enjoy watching!